- 5+key FLNG project case presentations
- 30%senior level buy-side VIP guests
- 5+interactive panels, roundtables & spotlight workshops
IBC's 9th Annual FLNG Conference is the leading FLNG dedicated event, uniquely hosted in Seoul, Korea - the FLNG construction hub.
The 2015 FLNG event will provide insight on the hottest developments in the FLNG sector focusing on FLNG design, engineering, build, technology, project management and discussions leading up to the successful commissioning and execution of an FLNG project.
This is a must-attend event attracting the international FLNG community - FLNG operators, oil & gas, EPCs, shipyards, designers, technology & solution providers, financiers, investors, legal, classification and industry experts.
Topical Themes for 2015:
- Global FLNG Economics & Market Forecast
- FLNG FEED & Construction
- US, Indonesia and Australia: Regulations & FLNG Investment Hotspots
- FLNG Construction Risk, Project Cost and Financing
- FLNG Build Standards, Safety, Liquefaction Technology& Offloading LNG
Expert Speaker Panel for 2015
|Dong H. Lee
Senior Manager, Engineering and Proposal Team 1, Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
Korean Business Director, Fairwood Peninsula Energy/Delfin LNG
Senior Manager, FLNG Engineering Department, Hyundai Heavy Industries
|Brian D Buckley|
Managing Director, Buckley Executive Energy Consultants (Former CEO Oman LNG, Senior Executive Shell)